Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 120

Thread: Should Mega keep his avatar?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Apology accepted...just remember to take your own advice and keep it light...you said you were getting upset but you and I both know that serves very little purpose on here. I use this board for intellectual conversation that is sometimes hard to find in my everyday life and I take it that you do the same. I don't use this board to try and promote my beliefs or change anyone else's...I use it purely for stimulating conversation with the understanding that I'm not going to agree with everyone and everyone is not going to agree with me.

    I guess the reason I took exception to mega's comment about gcdevil22 is that he was in away doing the opposite of what you both were preaching by giving more creedence to his opinion over others who might disagree with him by saying that he contributes so much more than everyone else. I agree he has a right to his opinion and I guess it came out wrong with the way I said it but to me his opinion doesn't mean anymore than any other joe schmoe on here including myself or either of you guys. Nothing personal gcdevil22...just may have incidentally let myself drift out of context with what I was trying to say.

    I'm still trying to figure out what I posted from that conservative website that you found so out of line? I dunno maybe i need to go back and check some of my posts.


  2. #42
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    thanks that means a lot mega. I just can't believe people would actually attack someone for not believing the same thing. Whether I ever agree with anything anyone else says/believes/etc on this forum I would **DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO SAY** it.

    btw 21, not married, but in a 2 year relationship with Blue =), 3rd year in college (hoping to get my PhD in History Women's Studies in the next few years.

    I actually made this post like I said b/c I thought people should be able to voice opinions on the avatar thing instead of just trying to hint around at it.. this is your topic to voice how you feel like it or not.




  3. #43
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Are you trying to say larry never grabbed my jersey in his career? he was like john stockton...dirty player who always got away with it. Magic only won one championship without me...Kareem wouldn't have been able to play til he was 80 if I hadn't been keeping all those double teams off him.

    I'm glad someone actually knows where I got my nickname...you are the first who ever mentioned it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Not ANOTHER Laker fan? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I knew it too...just never mentioned it...I thought it went w/o saying that you were emulating #42. I've been a Lakers fan since I started following basketball. I just don't like the pro-game as much as I used to, that's probably why a lot of people don't hear me big-upping the Lakers on here.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    my brother was a laker fan and I loved the celts. We had some wars growing up. Sadly enough, that rivalry ended when those guys retired. Heck the rivalry was over with the emergence of the pistons to be honest.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Yeah I don't really follow the lakers much anymore...I was a big laker fan in h.s. and I wore #42 because of worthy...just a natural fit that my name is also james so the nickname took hold pretty quick. I was playing h.s. ball right at the end of the laker era('92). I respected the Celts alot...I tried to incorporate a few of Mchale's low post moves but heck he only had 2 or 3 but nobody could stop it.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Did you ever use the "up and under" that move will drive defenders nuts. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Where did you play hs ball at?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Enjoy the avatars while they last. A few have to ruin it for everybody. Just human nature I guess. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    nuts

    [/ QUOTE ]
    kick mega off this forum right now, you can't say nuts on this forum.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •